Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
SPECIALIZED ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Acceptance of These Terms. You (“Customer”) may place orders for Products with Specialized Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (“Specialized,” “we,” “our”) via our website (www.specialized.com/sg) or, in certain circumstances, over the phone. “Products” collectively means any and all items being sold by Specialized to Customer. By placing an order for our Products, you consent to these terms and conditions of sale (“Terms”) and acknowledge that we will only furnish the Products subject to these Terms. If you do not to accept these Terms, please immediately discontinue your access to this website and/or do not place any order for the Products. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: (a) unless expressly agreed to in writing by Specialized, any term or condition in any order or other form or correspondence that purports to add to or is in any way inconsistent with these Terms shall be inapplicable and of no force and effect whatsoever; and (b) Specialized’s right to require strict observance and performance of each of these Terms shall not be affected by concurrent waiver of any other of these Terms or by any previous course of dealing.
2. Orders. All orders are subject to Specialized’s acceptance. This means that Specialized may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. Where we cancel any order which we have previously confirmed, then where practicable, we will notify you as soon as we are reasonably able to do so. If you choose to purchase a Product or service, you must designate and provide information about your preferred payment method (e.g., credit card, online payment service or any other payment method made available by Specialized). You agree to pay all fees and other charges incurred in connection with your username and password for your Specialized account. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, Specialized will issue you a refund.
3. Price. All prices are subject to change up to the time you place your order and it is accepted by Specialized. Prices for products displayed on this website exclude shipping charges, which are calculated and displayed depending on the shipping option for the item you select when you finalise your purchase. Prices for products displayed on this website are, and all purchases made via this website are transacted, in Singapore dollars. Please note the prices on this website may differ from those in stores that stock Specialized products, as these stores are independent to Specialized. Specialized reserves the right to amend pricing for any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Where a pricing error is identified after you have submitted an online order, Specialized will notify you of any error in pricing as soon as reasonably practicable and you may elect to not proceed with the purchase of any Product/s where the price has been corrected.
4. Taxes. The prices quoted for the Products sold hereunder includes Singapore’s prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST). GST will increase to 8% on 1 January 2023 and 9% in 1 January 2024. Customer shall pay, and reimburse Specialized if it pays, any Taxes, except for those based on Specialized’s income. If Specialized is required by any governmental authority or agency to collect and pay any Taxes on Customer’s behalf, Specialized may invoice Customer for such amounts including any interest or penalty assessed thereon.
5. Payment. All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment. All payments for purchases made through Specialized's website are handled by our online payment processing provider, Adyen. Further information about Adyen and online payments is available here. The following payment types are accepted: MasterCard and Visa. Payment information is submitted by Customer upon the placement of any order and fulfilment and shipping of the order is subject to verification of payment information and availability of funds.
6. Delivery and Risk of Loss. For domestic shipments, Specialized shall ship Products F.O.B. Specialized’s facility. Additional terms may apply for international orders. Title and all risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to Customer upon delivery of the Products to the carrier for shipment. Although Specialized is authorized to make shipping arrangements on Customer’s behalf and except as otherwise provided, Customer shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with shipment of Products. For international shipments, Customer shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining, at its cost, all legally required approvals, licenses, permits, registrations, certifications and other documents relating to the importation of the Products, and Customer shall be responsible for all costs and expenses relating to the Products’ transit across another country’s border. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, any timeframe provided by Specialized is a good faith estimate of the expected delivery date. Specialized will use commercially reasonable efforts to fill Customer’s orders within the time stated but in no event shall Specialized be liable for any damages associated with Specialized’s inability to meet any such timeframes or deadlines.
7. Returns. Except as otherwise provided herein, once an order has been placed by Customer and accepted by Specialized, Customer may not cancel such accepted order without Specialized’s prior written consent. Customer may return Products for a refund of the purchase price (not including initial shipping charges) plus any applicable tax. Customer shall arrange for and pay return shipping expenses. The Product(s) must be returned to Specialized within thirty days of purchase to the address specified below:
Specialized Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (Web Returns)
37 Greenwich Drive,
8. Product Changes. Specialized may make any change in the design of or specifications for, or in the way it manufactures or produces any Product if such changes are necessary or desirable to improve the safety or performance of such Product. Further, Specialized may furnish suitable substitute Products or components for Products or components which are unobtainable by Specialized because of any priorities, rules, regulations or the like established by governmental authorities or agencies, or due to price changes or the non-availability of materials or components from suppliers. Customer may not make any changes in the designs or specifications for the Products unless Specialized approves of such changes in writing, in which event Specialized may impose additional charges to implement such changes.
10. Not for Resale. Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying the Product(s) for his or her own use and not for resale.
11. Governing Law/ Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
12. Reservation. Specialized reserves the right to refuse to sell Products to anyone for any reason, in its sole discretion.
13. Dispute Resolution. This Agreement is to be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable laws in force in Singapore from time to time. The Parties agree that any and all disputes, controversies or conflicts arising from or in relation to this Agreement, including disputes on its existence, validity, conclusion, binding effect, breach, amendment, expiration and termination shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the SIAC for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator, to be appointed by the President of the Court of Arbitration of the SIAC. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
15. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between Specialized and Customer, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings.
16. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held or determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be construed in a manner so as to give the maximum valid and enforceable effect to the intent of the parties expressed in these Terms.
17. Exclusivity. The parties’ rights, liabilities, responsibilities and remedies with respect to the Products shall be exclusively those expressly set forth in these Terms. The waivers, releases, limitations on liability and on remedies expressed in these Terms shall apply even in the event of the default, negligence, breach of contract, strict liability, of the party released or whose liability is limited and shall extend to their directors, officers, and employees.