When time is of the essence, no other helmet will get you from start to finish faster than the S-Works TT. In order to create the fastest TT helmet out there, we turned to the design of the S-Works McLaren TT to make a helmet that truly differentiates itself from the "competition." The biggest innovation found on the S-Works TT are the patented Gill Vents that pull air into the helmet and allow it to freely flow out of the rear exhaust port. This makes for a time trial helmet that's not only fast (62 seconds over 40 kilometers compared to a standard road helmet to be exact), but will also keep you cool on the course.
We've teamed up with MIPS researchers to introduce MIPS SL—a new, ultra-light, and supremely comfortable version of MIPS that's available exclusively on Specialized helmets. With MIPS SL, we've essentially integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimeters of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
A fast helmet is useless if it doesn’t fit well, after all, so that’s why we spec'd the S-Works TT with our height-adjustable Mindset micro-dial fit system that makes for a tremendous fit and fast transitions. This, along with our lightweight 4X DryLite webbing that won’t stretch out with sweat or water and Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security, make for a TT helmet that provides comfort over the long haul.
Each S-Works TT helmet has been designed around a removable shield, which means that you get a TT helmet that's just as fast with a shield as it is with sunglasses—the first of its kind. Each helmet comes with two removable shields (Smoke and Clear) that allow for the ultimate in visibility when cranking out power while in the aerobars.
With our most advanced Win-Tunnel-developed aerodynamics and ventilation, the S-Works TT helmet is your best option for pure speed.
- Fit system is ANGi crash sensor ready.
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Advanced, wind-tunnel-developed aerodynamics and ventilation save 62 seconds over 40km compared to a standard road helmet.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Innovative Gill Vent design improves airflow and reduces drag.
- Removable Shield has a robust snap fit and comes with both clear and smoked tints.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.