Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Roval Control SL 29
Call us obsessive, but in cross country racing, we know that every gram counts. That's why the Roval Control SL 29 wheels place a strict focus on competitive XC racing, meaning that they deliver in the weight, stiffness, and durability departments. To do so, they're hand-built on ultralight and incredibly stiff carbon rims that are manufactured with a Zero Bead Hook design. This design pairs perfectly with tubeless tires, while also increasing both strength and impact-resistance. Meanwhile, the rims have been laced via DT Swiss Revolution spokes to strong alloy hubs with DT Swiss 240 internals (rear only) that serve-up lightening-fast engagement and acceleration.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Width: 30mm external, 22mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 28 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15mm thru-axle and 28mm QR end cap options included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high quality DT Swiss 240 internals with quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 142 end caps
- Includes 142 drive-side end cap for 10-speed freehub body—freehub sold separately
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Front QR: Roval RWS
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless setup a touch easier.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,370g