Fat bikes sometimes get a bad rap as being just for the snow or the beach. This idea bums us out, though, because the characteristics of are Fatboy lend themselves perfectly to trail riding. That's we purpose-built the Fatboy Trail for the rigors of trail riding. The fat wheel system and geometry work in tandem to keep you planted and run it wide open, while an air sprung suspension fork from RockShox does the heavy lifting when it comes to absorbing chatter and bumps. And when you factor in an efficient one-by drivetrain and powerful brakes, you get a bike that'll help you find your limits on the trail and keep on coming back for more.
- The RockShox Bluto RL fork is air sprung for smooth, plush travel, while featuring strong and stiff 32mm alloy stanchions and an external rebound adjust for on-the-fly fine-tuning of your suspension performance.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our Stout XC Pro one-by crankset features a forged alloy construction that provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
|CHAIN||KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 30mm alloy spindle, 100mm spindle width, 28T, 76mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage|
|FORK||RockShox Bluto RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damping, external rebound adjust, mag lowers, tapered alloy steerer, 32mm alloy stanchions, disc mount, QR 15mm thru-axle for 150mm hub spacing|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC 150, Hi Lo disc, double-sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC 190, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout XC, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic, reach adjust, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Fatboy - Geometry
|Fork Length (full)||467mm||467mm||467mm||467mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||754mm||786mm||812mm||840mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||576mm||603mm||625mm||650mm|