Free shipping on orders over €100,-
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, delivery of your order can take longer than usual. Our apologies in advance.
S-Works Tarmac - SRAM Red eTap AXS
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn't just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondos—we built a race bike to be the most complete out there. How'd we do it? We started with our 500-piece, Rider-First Engineered™ frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, added in some serious aero tech that makes it 45 seconds faster than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling. This S-Works Tarmac comes with the best component spec around, with the all new SRAM RED eTAP AXS groupset, hydraulic disc brakes, Roval CLX 50 Disc wheels dressed with 700x26mm Turbo Cotton tires, and even an integrated power meter in the SRAM RED AXS crankset.
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams—that's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered™. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- For additional compliance, the seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
|FRAME||S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon fiber, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
|SEAT BINDER||Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly|
|HANDLEBARS||S-Works Short & Shallow|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed, 10-33t|
|CRANKSET||SRAM RED AXS Power Meter, 48/35T|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB for BB30|
|CHAIN||SRAM RED 12-speed|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|FRONT TIRE||Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|REAR TIRE||Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|INNER TUBES||Turbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta valve|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Tarmac - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||490mm||508mm||531mm||540mm||562mm||577mm||595mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||431mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||553mm|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||115mm||126mm||143mm||163mm||190mm||210mm|
|Bike Standover Height||730mm||740mm||755mm||775mm||795mm||826mm||850mm|
|Fork Length, Full||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm|