Butcher GRID 2Bliss Ready
With a nod to the success of the Butcher tires in downhill competition, we built this exceptional tread into a tire for all mountain riders. The Butcher GRID 2Bliss Ready excels in the gnarliest terrain, with fast-rolling, ramped center knobs and perfectly sized shoulder knobs that bite in the corners. You'll also find our GRID casing that dramatically improves cut-resistance and sidewall stiffness.
- Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for stability. Also 23% improved cut-resistance over Control model.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: Base 70a / Top 42a
- 26 x 2.3", psi 35-65, approximate weight 900g
- 650b x 2.3", psi 35-65, approximate weight 930g
- 650b x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 985g
- 650b x 2.8", psi 15-30, approximate weight 1,010g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 35-65, approximate weight 1,000g