Element 1.5 Bib Tights
When the time comes to start braving the cold and get riding, nothing compares to the total body comfort of a quality pair of bib tights. And leading the field this winter, you'll find our Element 1.5 WINDSTOPPER® Bib Tights. To start, they're made from one of the most venerable materials in the business—Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell. As its name suggests, this material is extremely wind- and water-resistant. But what its name doesn't tell you is that it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while also remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable. The fabric also possesses the perfect amount of stretch, which complements the articulated cycling cut of the bib tights. Essentially, this all adds up to a complete freedom of movement throughout the motions of cycling, which equates to the elimination of any rubbing, pinching, or chafing. And to further protect against the elements, we gave these tights an ankle gaiter that interfaces seamlessly with shoe covers to seal out the cold. To keep the comfort, these tights come equipped with our Body Geometry Winter Chamois, which features a variable density construction that places just the right amount of support and padding where your body needs it—not where it doesn't. Additionally, the chamois has a brushed face, which is ideal for winter riding, as it provides a touch of added warmth and moisture management.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal™ panels in selective locations of the bib tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Zippered fly makes entry and exit of the bib tights a breeze.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry Winter Chamois is scientifically tested to provide all of the support, comfort, and warmth that you'll need for long winter rides.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.