Shiv Pro Frameset
The Shiv Pro Frameset is the perfect canvas to start building up your dream, aero-optimized triathlon rig. With a FACT 10r carbon frame with crosswind-optimized airfoils, plus our Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System, the Shiv Pro Frameset provides just as much triathlon-specific versatility as it does drag reducing performance.
- The Shiv Aero seatpost is composed of FACT Carbon for the ultimate in lightweight performance and features both a 12.5mm and 37.5mm setback fit option.
- Integrated Specialized brakes provide plenty of stopping power, while they're aerodynamically optimized and tucked out of the way of turbulent wind in order to further reduce drag.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight and extremely responsive. It features crosswind-optimized airfoils for enhanced aerodynamic performance, while the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System provide versatile fit options and nutrition integration.
- FACT Aero carbon fork utilizes our most advanced carbon construction methods to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Hope, BB30|
|SEATPOST||Shiv Aero, FACT Carbon, +/-12.5mm and +/-37.5mm setback|
|FRONT BRAKE||Specialized Aero, side pull|
|REAR BRAKE||Specialized Aero, side pull|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"", stainless steel cartridge bearings|
|FORK||Specialized FACT Aero carbon|
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8"" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice