- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Alba 2D crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads, and it also features supreme ramping for precise shifts between rings.
- Comes equipped with a 40lbs spring (color: yellow, weight: firm) installed, and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 25lbs (color: black, weight: medium) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|TAPE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|REAR WHEEL||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|REAR TIRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|FRAME||FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Every Roubaix has a Roubaix
Roubaix - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|