When you're rolling smoother, you're rolling faster. And regardless of if you're on the cobbles of Northern France or the chip and seal of your hometown, you'll benefit immensely from the all-new Roubaix Comp. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Ultegra/105 11-speed shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough DT R460 Disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Zayante 50/34T crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads.
- Comes equipped with a 40lbs spring (color: yellow, weight: firm) installed, and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 25lbs (color: black, weight: medium) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|HÁTSÓ VÁLTÓ||Shimano Ultegra, long cage, 11-speed|
|FOGASKOSZORÚ||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|VÁLTÓKAROK||Shimano RS505 disc|
|LÁNC||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|ELSŐ VÁLTÓ||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|KORMÁNYSZALAG||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|NYEREG||Body Geometry Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|KORMÁNYOK||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|KORMÁNYBEFOGÓ||3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise|
|NYEREGCSŐ||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|HÁTSÓ KERÉK||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|BELSŐ GUMI||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|ELSŐ KERÉK||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|ELSŐ GUMI||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|HÁTSŐ GUMI||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|ELSŐ FÉK||Shimano 505 Flat-Mount HYD, resin pads w/fins|
|HÁTSÓ FÉK||Shimano 505 Flat-Mount HYD, resin pads w/fins|
|PEDÁLOK||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|VILLA||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|VÁZ||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Every Roubaix has a Roubaix
Roubaix - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|