2FO Clip 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoes
Born from the needs of our professional downhill racers (Loïc/Finn), we designed and built the 2FO Clip 2.0 for one purpose—to win races. Premium downhill and trail shoes need to be more than just protective and stiff, though. They also have to be lighter, faster-drying, and be secure both in and out of the pedal. The 2FO Clip 2.0 checks all these boxes, while also including our Body Geometry features that keep your hips, knees, and feet aligned to give you the most out of every pedal stroke. Take these shoes for a ride and see why they’ve already won four World Cups and one World Championship under Loïc.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Captured foam upper protects the foot.
- XPEL air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Stiff Lollipop™ inner plate for high performance pedaling sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-bike traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42).