Our Torque Wrench is preset to the exact torque specs needed for the different fasteners found on our bikes. This means that you'll be able to perfectly install and maintain torque-sensitive equipment like stems, seat collars, seatposts, and more. And to help the process along, this torque wrench has been designed around an ergonomic handle in order to provide the perfect level of grip.
- 45in-lbf (5.1 Nm) is used on road and mountain four-bolt stems, Shiv and Shiv TT seat collars, and mountain bike bolt-style collars.
- 55in-lbf (6.2 Nm) is used on Venge seat collar and round road seat collars.
- 120in-lbf (13.5Nm) is used on single-bolt seatposts.
- Preset torque value with a unique spin-free design to eliminate the possibility of over torqueing fasteners.
- NOTE: Three-piece box is sold without aftermarket packaging and is intended for use in shops.