Roubaix Pro Di2
So long Zertz. It's been fun, but we found someone better for us. The all-new Roubaix Pro with Shimano Di2 represents the future of road bikes in our opinion, and in a second, you'll see exactly why. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it top of the line equipment, like Ultegra Di2 shifting & hydraulic disc brakes and our all-new Roval CL 32 carbon wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- An S-Works Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting offers 11-speeds of electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets, dropping chains becomes a rarity, and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the past—no matter how extreme your cross-chaining gets.
- Comes equipped with a 40lbs spring (color: yellow, weight: firm) installed, and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 25lbs (color: black, weight: medium) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|prednji kotač||CL 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|unutrašnje gume||700x20/28mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|prednja guma||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|stražnji kotač||CL 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|sražnja guma||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|ručice mjenjača||Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed|
|lanac||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|prednji mjenjač||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, braze-on, 11-speed|
|kazeta||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|pogon||Specialized Pro 50/34T|
|ležaj pogona||Praxis 6806 bearings|
|stražnji mjenjač||Shimano Ultegra Di2, long cage, 11-speed|
|vilica||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|okvir||FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|stražnja kočnica||Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc|
|prednja kočnica||Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc|
|pedela||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|sjedalo||Phenom Expert GT, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 143mm|
|cijev sjedala||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|lulica||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|upravljač||S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|traka||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Every Roubaix has a Roubaix