Women's Deflect™ Reflect H2O Jacket
The update to our original Reflect Deflect jacket is a more versitile piece for adverse weather riding. 2-layer fabrics breath better than 3-layer fabrics, but they can feel clammy against your skin. By fusing brushed tricot dots onto the water-proof, breathable membrane, we raise the membrane off your skin, making it more comfortable and creating micro channels to allow air flow, aiding in breathability. We call the fabric innovation 2.75 layer and we give it our H2O treatment of taped seams and YKK Water Guard ZIppers. The geometric reflective pattern is composed of millions of microscopic glass beads that reflect light back to the source, making you visable from 360°. Dark and stormy nights don't have to be the start of horror movies anymore.
- Deflect™ 2.75-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements, while micro-fleece dots raise the fabric off the body to create channels for airflow.
- Fully taped seams prevent water intrusion at the stitches and seams.
- 360° high-visibility reflective print composed of millions of glass beads to keep you visible on the road.
- One rear zippered pocket houses your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Suede zipper shield protects your chin from abrasion.
- Watertight YKK AquaGuard® zippers prevent unwanted water seepage.
- Zippered wrist seals let you cinch the cuffs down to your gloves, sealing out wind and water.
- Front zippered hand pockets provide storage for small items and a place to warm your hands off-the-bike.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Women's-specific Form Fit closely and precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit. and comfort.
- Fabric weight: 106g