Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Sirrus X Comp Carbon – Men's Spec
The Sirrus X isn’t your "normal" fitness bike. It takes Sirrus’ DNA and tailors it for more rugged use. Bigger tire clearance for 38mm tires, a super smooth one-by drivetrain, plenty of mounts for racks and fenders—it’s more than just a solid commuter on the road. The Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to get onto the dirt. We equipped this Sirrus X with a 1x SRAM NX drivetrain to ensure reliable shifting and zero dropped chains, plus next-level comfort that follows our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Body Geometry components. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing. *While this frame platform was designed from the ground up for all riders, some of the models feature gender-specific touchpoints.
- The FACT 9r carbon fiber frame is engineered and designed with our Fitness Geometry, so you'll be able to ride more efficiently and comfortably, no matter the distance.Meanwhile, clearance for 700x38mm tires and the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- The best part of the Sirrus? Future Shock. Essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this relationship are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that is improves smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of riding with their ergonomically designed, scientifically tested shapes.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x drivetrain, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|FORK||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|HANDLEBARS||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|TAPE||Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip|
|SADDLE||Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Integrated w/ frame|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|CRANKSET||Forged aluminum, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, direct-mount chainring|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA for 24mm spindle|
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
WHEELS & TIRES
|RIMS||700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|REAR TIRE||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 48mm valve|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Sirrus X - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||532mm||552mm||573mm||580mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71°||71°||71.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||355mm||410mm||452.8mm||483mm|
|Head Tube Length||125mm||156mm||169mm||186mm|
|Bike Standover Height||714mm||761mm||788mm||813mm|
|Fork Length, Full||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|