Öhlins Demo TTX Shock Absorber
The Öhlins Demo TTX Shock Absorber provides the ultimate in low hysteresis damping performance, whether it's in straight line or side load scenarios. For the latter, Öhlins designed the shock with spherical bearing that allow the shock to rotate, which equates to more control and grip in the corners. The Shock Absorber also features a three-way external adjust for high- and low-speed compression, as well as rebound, for total fine-tuning capability. The adjustment ranges are intuitive, as well, with 3 levels for high-speed compression, 16-click low-speed compression, and 7-click rebound damping. Spring rates are also highly adjustable for all weights, effectively rounding out the shock as the complete downhill package.
- It's the original gold standard for moto, and now, it's the gold standard for DH.
- Ball joint is paired with spherical bearings on the upper eyelet, which allows the shock to float and reduce side loading in the corners.
- Internal bladder features a motocross-inspired design, plucked ripe from the MX legends at Öhlins.
- Ultra-fine spring rates ensure the perfect spring rate across all weights. This guarantees optimal performance for any setup. *Please note that springs are sold separately.
- External adjustments for high-speed compression (3-level), low-speed compression (16-click), and rebound damping (7-click).
- Made with a custom length for Demo models from model years 2011 to 2014, and it is also compatible with 2015 Alloy Demo models.