Free Delivery over £50
POWER CRANKS FAQ
POWER CRANKS FAQ
My app can’t find the power cranks
• The Power Cranks come with a plastic film covering the battery to prevent power drainage. Please make sure this film is removed before first use.
• Confirm that the Bluetooth® on this device is turned on and that the Power Cranks are not connected to any other devices via Bluetooth®.
• To be able to connect the Power Cranks to your device the cranks should be “woken” up by turning the cranks for at least 4 revolutions at 30 RPM or faster.
My head unit can’t pair with the power cranks
• To be able to connect your Power Cranks with any head unit they should be activated through this app.
• If the battery capacity is less than 20% we recommend replacing both left and right batteries when using the dual Power Cranks. Signal can be weak due to low battery capacity. Please contact your Specialized Retailer for extended support regarding battery installation.
I can’t perform a zero-offset calibration
• Confirm that the Power Cranks are connected to your device. Under “My Power Cranks” it will show if your devices are connected. Note that the Power Cranks only can be connected to one device at a time using Bluetooth®.
• If your problem persists, please press the settings symbol under “My Power Cranks” and perform a factory reset to fix any corrupted settings.
The Left/Right Power is imbalanced (only apply for dual Power Cranks)
• Confirm that pods are linked. When one pod stops working, the other pod will double its power reading and report this to the head unit.
• Check battery levels off the pods, when battery capacity of one of the pods is less than 20% we recommend replacing both left and right batteries. Please contact your Specialized Retailer for extended support regarding battery installation.
I replaced the battery, but now I can’t see power data and the app can’t find the pods.
• Confirm that the battery is properly installed—the lettering should be readable when battery cap is removed. Installing the battery backwards will not hurt the electronics.
• In case off a Dual-Sided system, there is a chance that the drive-side (positive) battery contact is folded down. Gently raise the battery contact. Please contact your Specialized Retailer for extended support regarding battery installation.