The all new Hillbilly GRID 2Bliss Ready tyre is a perfect option for front tyre use when the course features intermediate to soft terrain. When the terrain is changing from hard to soft, the small blocks penetrate the ground surface and better connect you to the trail. Small surface centre knobs also increase the load on the ground and help surface penetration, while the shoulder knob row provides support in fast turns on all surfaces. Our GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, improves high frequency damping, better attaching the tyre to the ground over small bumps and rough sections alike. This also means that the low frequencies of the rolling tyre deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy to be absorbed and keeping your speed high. Please note that we recommend GRID tyres for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection or additional stability.
- Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for enhanced stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- 650b x 2.3", PSI 25~50, approximate weight 900g
- 650b x 2.6", PSI 20~40, approximate weight 985g
- 29 x 2.3", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 960g
- 29 x 2.6", PSI 20-40, approximate weight 1010g