The Command Post WU uses a unique mechanism to tilt the saddle nose up as the post moves through its travel, resulting in 150 millimetres of effective drop that increases the effective post travel. Meanwhile, it ensures that you get the proper body position with the saddle in a dropped position. This increased effective drop, along with the 14 distinct height options that come with our Cruiser Control technology, makes for a more enjoyable ride, whether you're climbing or descending.
- Unique "WU" mechanism tilts the saddle 14 degrees nose up, allowing for longer effective saddle drop.
- Mechanical locking Cruiser Control technology has 14 distinct positions.
- Lightweight aluminium micro adjustable head.
- Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle.
- Triple-lip wiper prevents dirt and water contamination .
- 34.9mm seatpost diameter.
- 150mm effective drop.