Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Turbo Como 4.0 700C - Low-Entry
Whether you're heading out with the family for a weekend cruise, grabbing a baguette at the local bakery, or simply going off to work, the Turbo Como 4.0 700C with a Low-Entry design will get where you're going in stylish comfort.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Turbo Como proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 motor features a silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
For the Como 4.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
For this model, we included a low-entry design with our Ground Control Geometry that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop sign, while also eliminating the struggle of getting on and off the bike. The fast-rolling 700C wheels, meanwhile, have also been paired with cushy 45mm tires, so they can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with speed to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. And to top off all of these innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec. Along these lines, you'll find Shimano 10-speed components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, racks, and fenders.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum Low-Entry frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.2 has been fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- (Fork) FORK, SR SUNTOUR, SF17SBC-NCX-E25-E-LOR-15THRU-700-50-TS-320MM, 700C, 50MM TRAVEL, SR STD SPRING, 1.125/1.125IN STEEL 320MM STEER, 32MM ALLOY GOLDEN STANCHION, 100MM OLD, 15MM THRU AXLE, 44MM OFFSET, MAG LOWER, DISC,PM,160 BRAKE,W/FM,W/AXLE
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- (Front Brake) SHIMANO DISC BRAKE ASSEMBLED SET, BL-MT200(L), BR-MT200(F), BLACK, SM-MA-F180P/P2, RESIN PAD(W/O FIN), ????MM HOSE(SM-BH59-SS BLACK)
- (Rear Derailleur) SHIMANO REAR DERAILLEUR, RD-M6000, DEORE, GS 10-SPEED, SHADOW PLUS DESIGN, DIRECT ATTACHMENT(DIRECT MOUNT COMPATIBLE),CS:11-42T ONLY
- (Front Wheel)
- (Rims) RIM,ALEXRIMS,AS51,700C,32 HOLES,PINNED,EYELETS,19.9MM RIM DEPTH,27MM INTERNAL WIDTH,NO MACHINED SIDE WALL,DISC BRAKE
- (Front Tire) Nimbus 2 Armadillo Reflect, 700x50
- (Saddle) SADDLE,MARWI 1VU3925,BG COMFORT,STEEL RAIL,PP BASE,PU COVER,PU + GEL FOAM,200MM
- (Headlight) LIGHT, FRONT LIGHT, HERRMANS, 4060-0020, MR8 E 6-12V, REVERSED STAINLESS STEEL ED BLACK BRACKET FOR SUSPENSION FORK E1A, K REFLECTOR
- (Fenders) FENDER, SUNNY WHEEL B140-23(0000111260) DRYTECH FENDER, FRONT+ REAR, ALUMINUM,BLACK FINISH, 700C, SUSPENSION FORK(SF17SBC-NCX-E25-E-LOR-15THRU-700-50-TS), STAINLESS BLACK FINISH STAY, HERMANS REAR LIG
|FRAME||Turbo Aluminum, low-entry frame, bottom bracket motor mount, Ground Control Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|FORK||SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Body Geometry Women's Contour|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10eT, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|CHAINRINGS||40T, custom alloy|
|RIMS||700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700c x 50c|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700c x 50c|
|MOTOR||Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|BATTERY||Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|HEADLIGHT||Herrmans H-Black MR8 e-Bike, stainless bracket for suspension fork|
|TAILLIGHT||Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike, 220-degree visibility, fender-mount|
|KICKSTAND||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|RACK||Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible|
|FENDERS||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays|
Turbo Como - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||620mm||660mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68°||68°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||68°||68°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||380mm||480mm|
|Head Tube Height||210mm||240mm|