When the conditions turn nasty, wearing a hat under your helmet isn't just a good idea—it's a necessity. But honestly, almost every hat that's designed for more than just soaking up summer sweat is simply too bulky to wear in tandem with a helmet. Well, lucky for you, our Element WINDSTOPPER® Hat checks every box on your protection and comfort wish list.
To start, it's made from one of the most venerable materials in the business—Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell. This material is wind- and water-resistant, as well as being highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin while remaining extremely breathable.
In terms of fit, the hat was designed to be worn under a helmet, so there isn't any cumbersome bulk to compromise the fit or safety features of your helmet. And lastly, it has full-coverage over the ears to further protect against the elements.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability.
- Designed to be worn under a helmet, which minimizes bulk and ensures that your helmet's fit and position won't be compromised.
- Full coverage over the ears minimizes exposure to keep you warm when the wind is biting.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.