Power Expert – Down Under LTD
Ah, the Australian sunset. The reds, the pinks, the oranges—it’s the perfect blend of peacefulness and fiery intensity. And for this year’s Tour Down Under, we’ve brought these colors to life in a limited-edition collection featuring our ultra-popular Power Expert Saddle and accompanying bar tape.
The Power Expert saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with durable titanium rails to keep the weight down. Its Body Geometry design, meanwhile, caters to both men and women and helps to deliver superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level Two PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
The S-Wrap HD handlebar tape, meanwhile, sets the mark for high performance comfort. It features a diamond texture for incredible grip, as well as a gel backing that pulls double duty. By this, we mean that the gel adds a bit more cushion to the hands, while also helping to absorb road vibration. It also makes re-installation on other sets of bars a breeze. Additionally, this tape is incredibly tough and durable, so you get the Holy Grail of handlebar tape—strong and comfortable.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Includes limited edition Down Under S-Wrap HD Handlebar Tape.
- Size 143mm / Weight 233g
- Size 155mm / Weight 235g