Women's Camber 650b
We've all heard the old euphemism, "you can't have it both ways." But our Women's Camber 650b, however, lets you have your cake and eat it, too. It climbs well, it descends with confidence, it looks amazing—it's the perfect jumping off point into the world of trail riding. This bike blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver 130mm plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. For the build, every component of the bike, from the handlebars to the crankarm length, is tailored for both women and rider size, while every aspect of the suspension has been scrutinized and custom-tuned for women.
- M5 Alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- The RockShox Sector Silver RL 650b features 130mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful braking over rough terrain, while also remaining durable, reliable, and easy to maintain.
- A Shimano Deore rear derailleur will win your heart with reliable shift after reliable shift. It's built with durability in mind, so it's tougher than your average rear mech.
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|FRONT TYRE||Purgatory, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|RIMS||Specialized 650b, alloy, 27mm inner width, 32h|
|REAR TYRE||Ground Control, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Truvativ Powerspline, 73x113mm|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||SRAM NX, alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, direct mount chainring|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-42t|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX, Type 2.1, long cage, 10-speed|
|SADDLE||Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Flat Top, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor|
|FORK||RockShox Sektor Silver RL 27.5, Solo Air, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 130mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Women's Rx Tune, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Camber - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||709mm||724mm||728mm||743mm|
|B-B Height (650x2.3)||329mm||329mm||329mm||329mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||530mm||554mm||583mm||614mm|
|Fork Length (full)||522mm||522mm||522mm||522mm|
|B-B Height (650x2.6)||334mm||334mm||334mm||334mm|
|Seat Post Length||350mm||350mm||400mm||400mm|