Like its Pro brethren, the Power Comp saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell and a Body Geometry design that caters to both men and women. Where it differs, however, is a matter of rails—Cr-Mo rails to be exact. This means that sacrifice roughly 17 grams at the altar of durability, but otherwise, you receive the same superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level II PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 247g
- Size 155mm / Weight 253g
- Size 168mm / Weight 256g