Women's Grail Long Finger Gloves
Featuring a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., our Women's Grail Long Finger gloves are specifically designed to provide the best possible fit and protection for women. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Even further, you'll find a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, touchscreen compatible Wiretap™ technology, and our acclaimed Equalizer™ gel padding at the palm.
- Body Geometry Equalizer™ padding was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted bloodflow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort.
- Bonded palm pad, taped cuff opening edges.
- Synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable.
- High stretch, durable mesh top is soft and highly breathable.
- Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat.
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement.
- Wiretap™ touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones.