No matter your skill level or experience on the bike, there's no better way to enhance your training and racing performance than by riding with a power meter. Lucky for you, we've combined our incredibly light and stiff, carbon fiber S-Works road cranks with dual-sided power measurement, making it the lightest (440g/172.5mm) and most accurate power meter available. The strain gauges housed in each pod not only measure the total power you're producing, but also tell you exactly how much power you're putting out with each leg. Along with independent leg metrics, it gives you unidirectional power measurement, as well as onboard temperature compensation, resulting in the most accurate readings in any situation (+/-1%).
- +/- 1% accuracy.
- Independent, dual-leg power measurement.
- Works with both ANT+ and BLE devices (see specialized.com for latest list of compatible devices).
- Easy to calibrate through the free Specialized app or via standard calibration protocol on a head unit of your choosing.
- Hollow carbon crank arms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lighter weight than the competition— 440 grams for 172.5mm crankarm length.
- Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames.
- 110BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130BCD carbon spider sold separately)
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. Chainrings are sold separately. Use only with Specialized/Praxis chainrings 06217-1702 (52/36T) and 06218-1713 (50/34T).
- Available in 165-180mm crank lengths