Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29 World Cup
While the word "comp" might solicit thoughts of "compromise," we assure you that the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon World Cup isn't having any of that. It's built from our FACT 9m carbon fiber for a light overall weight, superb stiffness, and heightened reactivity. Meanwhile, our World Cup XC 29 Geometry is specifically designed for one-by systems, so you'll gain supreme reliability and a wide range of gears without sacrifice, all while getting explosive power transfer, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the front of the bike, suspension duties are handled by a tried-and-true RockShox Reba RL 29 fork that's plenty stiff and responsive. Factor in an efficient SRAM one-by drivetrain and Shimano brakes, and you get a Stumpjumper that's eager to race, and even more excited to go hard on flowy singletrack.
- Roval 29 alloy rims feature a 21mm internal width, making them plenty stiff and lightweight for XC racing.
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up smooth, frame size-specific travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- By pairing a FACT 9m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- The drivetrain is comprised of a mix of SRAM 1x11 components, hand-selected to provide maximum performance at a more palatable value. Combine, the GX and S-1000 pieces deliver crisp shifting, stiff pedaling, and reliable precision—no matter what direction you're pointing the bike on the trail.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, World Cup XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.6mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 32h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|RIMS||Roval 29, alloy, 21mm inner width, 32h|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|FRONT TIRE||S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|FORK||RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 95mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||SRAM S-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 30T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider|
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano BR-M615, hydraulic|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice