Atlas XC Comp Shorts
Article Numéro :
XC riding isn't all about skinsuits and aero helmets—there are pleasure and training rides to think about, too. And when you want to leave the Lycra® at home, there's our top-of-the-line Atlas XC Pro Shorts. They're designed with the mentality that no detail is too small to be overlooked, and as a result, they offer the utmost in comfort and performance. Starting with strength, their woven construction means that they'll take their fair share of abuse on the trail, but their fit won't be leaving anyone confused on if you're taking a lift up the trail or riding. They fall above the knees and are just roomy enough for light pads if you're feeling so inclined. Plus, these shorts have storage for days, with two zippered pockets and a SWAT™ access pocket that works harmoniously with any of our SWAT™ bib shorts. As for the construction, we made the shorts from our woven VaporRize™ materials, which means that you can expect an added touch of abrasion-resistance and overall durability, without any sacrifice in breathability or comfort. We also included some super-tech features like a welded construction that eliminates the need for traditional stitching, which means that the risk of abrasion or chafing is all but eliminated. There's also the added bonus that they'll fit more seamlessly with the body. Meanwhile, for added ventilation, the XC Pro shorts feature laser perforated venting, which is even more effective than something like mesh, only it doesn't detract from either the look or durability of the shorts. Lastly, there's a removable pair of liner shorts, equipped with our Body Geometry Mountain Chamois. This insert was designed to provide plenty of support to the body without being so substantial that it feels like it's getting in the way. As a result, the feel is one of versatility, and with the added touch of relieving soft tissue pressure while also increasing blood flow, you can all but guarantee that you'll be riding in supreme comfort.
- Tissu extensible VaporRize™ léger et très résistant, qui évacue la sueur pour un confort optimal.
- Deux poches zippées pour loger le nécessaire.
- Taille réglable par languettes latérales.
- Doublure amovible avec peau de chamois Body Geometry Mountain légère et respirante, soulageant les pressions sur les tissus mous et permettant une bonne circulation sanguine.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protégeant des rayons ultraviolets nocifs.
- Entrejambe 14,5” (taille 34) avec coupe en fuseau tombant au-dessus du genou, permettant le port de genouillères.