The Öhlins SJ FSR Shock Absorber for 650b/29 provides the ultimate in low hysteresis damping performance for enduro riding & racing, whether it's in straight line or side load scenario The Shock Absorber also features a three-way external adjust for high- and low-speed compression, as well as rebound, for total fine-tuning capability. The adjustment ranges are intuitive, as well, with external adjustments for high-speed compression, low-speed compression, and rebound damping. Spring rates are also highly adjustable for all weights, effectively rounding out the shock as the complete enduro package.
- It's the original gold standard for moto, and now, it's the gold standard for trail riding.
- Upper eyelet pin reducer hardware specific for the MY16-18 SJ FSR.
- Internal bladder features a motocross-inspired design, plucked ripe from the MX legends at Öhlins.
- Ultra-fine spring rates ensure the perfect spring rate across all weights. This guarantees optimal performance for any setup. *Please note that springs are sold separately.
- Designed for external adjustments for high- and low-speed compression, as well as rebound damping.
- Compatible with Stumpjumper FSR and Rhyme FSR 650b and 29 (model year 2016-2018).
- Uses specific Öhlins ultra lightweight steel springs.