Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Crossroads 1.0 Step-Through
The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires that not only deliver plenty of traction, but also increase comfort. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|HANDLEBARS||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Bolt-type, 31.8mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||V-brake, linear pull|
|REAR BRAKE||V-brake linear pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus, 7-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, 7-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|CHAIN||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT WHEEL||1.0 wheelset|
|REAR WHEEL||1.0 wheelset|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm|
|INNER TUBES||Schrader valve, 40mm|
|PEDALS||Specialized City, platform|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Crossroads - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||541mm||573mm||599mm|
|Fork Length (full)||410mm||410mm||410mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||537mm||558mm||599mm|