Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Romin EVO Expert Gel
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Expert Gel is a road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort, even in a competitive, aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 269g
- Size 155mm / Weight 277g
- Size 168mm / Weight 281g
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.