Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $350
If you're on the hunt for the perfect shred sled—you know, a "trail bike" that you can take down DH trails, huck off blind drops, or plow through the rowdiest of rock gardens—you'll find yourself right at home on the Stumpjumper EVO Pro 29.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
• Lightweight, carbon chassis with aggressive geometry and 140mm of rear suspension.
• FOX 36 Performance Elite fork erases hits—big and small.
• FOX FLOAT DHX2 Performance Elite rear shock boasts stellar big-hit performance.
- Light-yet-tough carbon chassis offers the perfect balance of stiffness and precision handling. Built to shred with rowdy EVO geometry and 140mm of progressive rear suspension.
- FOX FLOAT DHX2 Performance Elite rear shock boasts stellar big-hit performance.
- A FOX 36 Perfomance Elite fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain offers precise, consistent shifting and all the gearing you need to scale the steepest and longest climbs.
- Roval Traverse Carbon wheels are lightweight and bomb proof. The perfect match for the EVO’s strong suit.
|CHAIN||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|CRANKSET||SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 170mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX DHX2 Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position lever, 210x50mm, S2-500lb spring, S3-550lb spring|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Expert, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm,160mm of travel|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m full carbon frame, asymmetrical design, 29 style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel|
Stumpjumper EVO - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||599mm||635mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.6°|
|Head Tube Angle||63.5°||63.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||105mm|
|Bike Standover Height||743mm||756mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm|