The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo frameset is the ultimate e-MTB chassis. We crafted the S-Works frame entirely from carbon, with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. Next, we added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor and a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a staggering 40 percent.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX FLOAT DPS Factory rear shock provide 150mm of peerless rear suspension performance.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- Our top-tier Levo frame deserves a top-tier shock. We equipped the S-Works Levo frameset with a FOX FLOAT DPS Factory shock, complete with slick Kashima coated stanchion and a 3-position compression damping adjuster.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, full carbon ISIS, custom offset, 165mm|
|CHAINRINGS||32T, custom steel|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
Turbo Levo FSR - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||577mm||600mm||631mm||664mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.04°||74.79°||74.48°||74.14°|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||781mm||787mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|