The Turbo Levo Hardtail takes everything that makes a speedy 29er fun and efficient…and then makes it even better How? Turbo technology. Our 1.2 E motor lends a powerful and natural-feeling boost to your pedaling efforts. This is a bike built to take your trail riding up a gear, without exerting all that extra effort.
THE RIDE COMES FIRST
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise?
SMOOTH AND NATURAL POWER
The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.2 E motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
• M5 premium aluminum frame is light yet strong, nimble yet confident.
• Smooth, natural power assist courtesy of our custom motors and software.
• 100mm of suspension courtesy of an SR Suntour XCM32 29er suspension fork.
- We’ve crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtails’s hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- Shimano hydaulic disb brakes offer great modulation and years of consistent, powerful braking.
- Our 1.2 E motor intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling to deliver just the right amount of power. The motor is belt driven, keeping vibrations low for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The M1-400 battery communicates directly with the Trail Display and ANT+/BluetoothÂ® module through our unique Mission Control App. With 400Wh of power to throw onto the trail, this battery is perfectly suited for those longer days in the saddle.
- Max Top Speed: 25 km/h
|CHAIN||KMC e9S.NPBK, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG201, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAINRINGS||32T, steel ring|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|RIMS||Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|FRONT TIRE||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TIRE||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Myth 155 XS, Body Geometry Henge 143 S/M/L/XL, steel rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|FORK||SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm travel|
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized Handlebar Trail Remote w/walk-assist|
|BATTERY||Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included|
|MOTOR||Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
Turbo Levo Hardtail - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||568mm||574mm||608mm||633mm||655mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||110mm||100mm||115mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74°||74°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||390mm||394mm||434mm||470mm||505mm|
|Fork Length, Full||510mm||510mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|