The new Demo 29 comes roaring comes roaring out of the gates with multiple World Cup wins already under its belt. New chassis, new suspension kinematics, new geometry, and, yeah, new wheel size. We’ve hung the Race model with the best gravity kit available. Full gas. Full fast.
SMOOTH AND CONTROLLED
The new Demo 29’s is blazing fast on tough tracks thanks to an axle path that reduces rear wheel hang up. And during moments when you do need to grab the brakes, the Demo 29 stays planted—with plenty of traction—we’ve added just the right amount of anti-rise to the mix.
FAST ON THE GAS
When every second counts, every pedal stroke counts. The Demo 29’s new design allows for just the right amount of anti-squat. Or to put a finer point on it, you crank on the pedals and the Demo 29 rips forward instead of bobbing around uncontrollably and slowing you down.
WORLD CUP-PROVEN COMPONENTS
• All-new Demo design is faster, smoother, and more controlled on the toughest tracks.
• Öhlins DH 29 fork and TTX rear shock provide stellar adjustability and control.
• SRAM’s 4-piston Code RSC disc brak es are powerful yet offer plenty of modulation.
- Introducing the Demo 29—a bike that comes roaring out of the gates with multiple World Cup wins under its belt already. New chassis, new suspension kinematics, new geometry, and, yeah, new wheel size. Full-gas. Full-fast.
- Custom Öhlins TTX Trunnion rear shock delivers unparalleled DH performance. It offers high-/low-speed compression adjust that stands independent of the rebound adjust, enabling you to fine-tune the shock for the track at hand. It has 200mm of coil-sprung travel that stands without rival, and you won't find it anywhere else.
- SRAM Code RSC 4-piston disc brakes bring both massive stopping power and excellent modeulation for absolute braking control in the toughest conditions.
|CHAIN||Sram PC1130 w/ Powerlink, 11-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, 83mm|
|CRANKSET||SRAM X01 DH, DUB, carbon, Direct mount ring, 165mm, 34T|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X01 DH, trigger, 7-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, 10-24t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, trigger|
|FORK||Öhlins DH 29, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high- & low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 20x110mm thru-axle, 58mm offset, 200mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- & low-speed compression adjust, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||DT Swiss 350, SRAM XD freehub, 6-bolt disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x148mm spacing, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition, stainless steel, 14g|
|RIMS||Roval 29" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow titanium rails, 130mm|
|SEATPOST||Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp|
|STEM||Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel|
Demo - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||563mm||600mm||620mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.7°||76.3°||76.3°|
|Head Tube Angle||62.7°||62.7°||62.7°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||420mm||420mm|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||105mm||105mm|
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||760mm|
|Fork Length, Full||608mm||608mm||608mm|