© 2014 Specialized Bicycle Components. All rights reserved.
DANMARK / ENGLISH CHANGE REGION
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
The rumor mill has been in overdrive lately - what is the next coup from Specialized?WE PRESENT:.
The Alias—part road bike, part triathlon bike—is the perfect choice for these women, who typically don’t want to buy (or store) two bikes for different needs. This bike will be a very attractive option to many first-time triathletes just getting into the sport, due to its versatility and features.
TRAINING FOR A TRIATHLON? LEADING UP TO THE EVENT, THE ALIAS WILL BE YOUR HARDWORKING TRAINING PARTNER, COMFORTABLE ON THE CLIMBS AND WHILE PUTTING IN MILE-AFTER-MILE ON THE ROAD. COME THE TRI ITSELF, THAT’S WHEN YOU’LL SEE THE RACE SIDE OF ALIAS. WITH WOMEN’S ALIAS GEOMETRY DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO ALLOW YOU TO SWAP BETWEEN THE ROAD POSITION AND TRIATHLON POSITION WITH EASE, THE ALIAS IS THE PERFECT BIKE FOR THOSE LOOKING TO TRAIN HARD, PUSH LIMITS, AND NAIL PERSONAL RECORDS.”
Why, the ALIAS is so unique:
- Fast and aerodynamic—in road or tri position—thanks to Women’s Alias Geometry
- Aerodynamic tube shapes decrease drag
- Race-ready tri position with clip-on aerobar extensions (tri model only)
- Tri models include zero-offset seatpost for tri position, while road models feature 35mm offset post
- Remora toptube storage compatible, for convenient access to nutrition (optional)
Click through the gallery to be informed about all the details on ALIAS